Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deep Cheap Jabaal Sheard Jersey
by Zhu Junqing

BEIJING Cheap Antonio Morrison Jersey , Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. opposition to recognizing China as a market economy within the framework of the World Trade Organization (WTO) is in reckless disregard of the relevant WTO rules, and is intended to make an excuse for its trade protectionism by misleading the public.

By submitting a statement of opposition to the WTO as a third-party brief in support of the European Union in a case brought by China, the United States tried to mix the concepts of the surrogate country approach and market economy status to mislead the public for its selfish interests.

Last year, China filed a WTO dispute case over surrogate country approach, arguing the approach should be dropped after the expiration date on Dec. 11, 2016 in accordance with Article 15 of the accession protocol.

In fact, the case has nothing to do with whether China has been granted market economy status or not, as there are no standards in the WTO rules for the status.

As Liang Guoyong Cheap Matthias Farley Jersey , economic affairs officer at the Investment and Enterprise Division of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, said, the case is about "surrogate country approach," not "market economy status," which means the former is within multilateral trade rules, while the latter is regarded as a domestic law issue.

The practice to mix the two things together, he said, apparently contradicts multilateral trade rules and also breaks some countries' international commitments and promises.

Furthermore Cheap Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey , it is clear that such behavior is a U.S. planned attempt to protect its trade with China and a part of its efforts to contain China's rise.

According to the General Administration of Customs, China's exports to the United States in the first three quarters increased 18.7 percent over the same period of 2016, and China's trade surplus with the United States in the first 10 month expanded 7.3 percent to reach 225 billion U.S. dollars.

The robust growth in China's exports to the United States and the appreciable trade surplus could be a catalyst for the U.S. administration to maintain a tough stance on China.

Such behavior is just reminiscent of the domestic laws of certain WTO members in the Cold War era, and the refusal would put trade ties with China at risk.

On the other hand, China has established and continuously improved its market economy system, which has earned worldwide recognition. So far, more than 80 economies have recognized China as a market economy.

by Xinhua writer Yang Shilong

NEW YORK, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Sabrina Kostusiak is paying her third visit to China in January as a program assistant for the CUNY (City University of New York) Brooklyn College China Study Abroad Program.

An alumnus of Brooklyn College Cheap Deyshawn Bond Jersey , Kostusiak originally from Buffalo, upstate New York, visited China in 2011 when she was in her junior high school, and again in 2016 as a junior in the college on similar short-term study programs.

"I feel really humbled and blessed to be someone who is able to travel back and forth between the two countries," Kostusiak told Xinhua in a recent interview. "China is such an incredible country and it's the future of the world."

REWARDING EXPERIENCE

Studying abroad in China is trying, yet it is transformative and rewarding, Kostusiak recalled, "That experience was most challenging but the best of my life."

Though she studied mostly in Luoyang Cheap Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey , Henan Province in central China where Chinese civilization originated, Kostusiak travelled widely around Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Nanjing and Hong Kong.

Living and interacting with local Chinese and immersing herself in Chinese society, Kostusiak got a new way of visualizing the world and insight that just does not come from textbooks.

"Every time I go, I learn something new. I meet more people," she said. "I realized how important it is to understand people not only through their language Cheap Jon Bostic Jersey , but their history, tradition and customs."

"Well, in American education, we don't really learn too much about China, we don't learn about anything outside U.S., so it was like this mythical country that I did not know anything about," she said.

"I knew there are a lot of misconceptions about China. I think Americans are taught a lot of things that are just not true about the Chinese, I went there Cheap Al Woods Jersey , I found all these things are not true."

Chinese people are as friendly and inclusive as New Yorkers, Kostusiak said.

"All the people are so kind and wonderful and welcoming to me and all of my friends, that is one of the things that stood out to me so much as I went, the welcoming, wonderful greetings we had over there," she said.

Alexander Lopez, a senior at Rutgers University, the state university of New Jersey Cheap Johnathan Hankins Jersey , was also impressed by the Chinese hospitality when he was in China on a two-week program in May.

"Everybody was so interested and curious in you and willing to ask questions or to speak to you," Lopez said. "I think that goes beyond just me being sort of different, I think a lot of it is a genuine curiosity to understand other people."

FASCINATED WITH DIVERSE CULTURE

Like many of their counterparts, both Kostusiak and Lopez became fascinated by China's deep history, diverse culture and dynamic society.

"That was so impactful, seeing and experiencing China," Lopez said. "I know China is one of the most ancient civilizations, but I have never imagined that it be so deep Cheap Jabaal Sheard Jersey , complex...it's one of those things that are often talked about, at least for me, but never really understood."

A major in English and Education, Lopez was amazed to find that in addition to the official Mandarin, Chinese language consists several major groups of dialects and each have their own variations.

"Just follow one line of something abou
MANDERA, Kenya. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Hats China   Wholesale Shirts   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap MLB Hats Free Shipping   Cheap Soccer Shirts Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Hats China   Cheap Football Hats