Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
said air jordan 6 gatorade green mens
"
BEIJING Men's Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade NRG G8RD Like Mike Pine Green Orange For Sale , Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- China has fielded a 123-strong team to the Nanjing 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games, which will start in Nanjing, eastern China's Jiangsu Province on Aug. 16.

Comparable to the program settings of the London Olympic Games and the first Youth Olympic Games in Singapore, the Nanjing Youth Olympics will feature 28 sports - adding golf and rugby events - and 222 events attracting a total of 3,868 athletes, 282 more than the last edition.

""Our goals at the Youth Olympcis are different from those for the Olympics. The point of the Youth Games is to promote Olympic spirit and help young people build a healthy life style,"" said chef de mission Xiao Tian on Monday.

As a major event for young people air jordan 6 gatorade green mens retail , the YOG has actively tried to distinguish itself from the Olympic Games in terms of the program settings. Inline skating, skateboarding and rock climbing have been included as the showcase sports. Besides, Wushu (Chinese martial arts) was selected as the cultural and educational activity.

""I expect to perform to my best at the Games, but I don't want to push myself too hard by setting some goal for the event,"" said Lin Guipu, a 17-year-old rising badminton star.

""It doesn't matter I win or lose a match, I just want to play my game and show what I have.""

As a gathering of the youth from around the world air jordan 6 gatorade green suede mens , YOG has evolved not only as a sporting event, but a platform for cultural and educational campaigns.

Lin, who has been called to the national team and crowned at the world youth championships this year, said he hopes to make more friends at the upcoming event.

""I was at the Asian Youth Games in Nanjing last year, and I won the gold medal. I also made some friends there. I think communication is also important at this stage. This time at the YOG, we will have more rest time, so I and my young friends will be staying together much longer air jordan 6s gatorade green mens , hopefuly we can learn more from each other,"" added Lin.

The Youth Olympics is a sporting event tailor-made for today's youth of the world. In 2001, the Youth Olympics were proposed by Jacques Rogge, former President of the International Olympic Committee. Singapore held the inaugural Youth Olympics in 2010. The second Summer Youth Olympic Games will be held in Nanjing from Aug. 16-28.

China sent 68 athletes to the Singapore Youth Olympics, winning 30 gold, 16 silver and 5 bronze medals.
"

Image provided by the Presidency of Colombia shows Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos (2nd L) posing with soldiers during the ceremony marking the handover of the last container of weapons of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) at the Pondores Transitional Point in the department of La Guajira, Colombia air jordan 6 gatorade green mens shoes , on Aug. 15, 2017. Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos witnessed on Tuesday the departure of the last container of FARC weapons in the north of the country. (XinhuaNelson CardenasPresidency of Colombia)

BOGOTA, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos on Tuesday oversaw the final withdrawal of weapons handed over by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) rebels.

At a ceremony in the rural outskirts of Fonseca, a town in the northern province of Guajira, Santos said the shipment marked "the last breath of the conflict" between the rebels and government forces, which had lasted 53 years.

"With this disarmament, with (the withdrawal) of the last containers cheap air jordan 6 gatorade green mens , the conflict truly ends and a new phase begins in the life of our nation," Santos said.

The president was accompanied by the head of the United Nations mission in Colombia, Jean Arnault, as well as FARC representatives.

"Eight months after signing a (peace) agreement, we are witnessing the conclusion of the disarmament," Santos said, adding that the process was carried out in a "record time."

Arnault confirmed that the FARC had been completely disarmed. The UN mission has withdrawn 8 air jordan 6 gatorade green mens for sale ,112 pieces of weapons and nearly 1.3 million cartridges of ammunition from the rebels and then incinerated them.

The operation also involved extracting thousands of other weapons and munitions from FARC camps and hideouts, including more than 22 tons of explosives, 1,846 antipersonnel mines and 3,957 hand grenades.

Arnault echoed Santos' words, saying the "exhaustive process" of disarming the rebels marked a new era.

"We are going to be able to develop zones that were never developed," Santos said air jordan 6 gatorade green mens , referring to former rebel-held territories.

The end of the conflict also means "the economy is going to begin to grow again," he added.

As part of the peace agreement signed by Santos and FARC leader Rodrigo Londono, known as Timochenko, in November 2016, the government has pledged to invest in the country's agricultural sector and carry out land reforms.

The rebels vowed to renounce armed conflicts and pursue political change at polls.

To allay the fears of Colombia's more conservative sectors, who favored continuing to fight the FARC militarily, Santos said: "The government is absolutely committed to spreading security to the (former rebel-held) zones."

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

Photo taken on Aug. 9 jordan 6 gatorade green mens retail , 2017 shows Huizhou( synonym of ancient Anhui Province) style houses in Yaoli Ancient Town, Jingdezhen City, east China's Jiangxi Province. The town, came into being in the end of Western Han Dynasty(206 BC - 25AD),is an ideal tourist's destination with its scenic view with traditional residential . Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Hoodies Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Hats